Citations and abstracts of journal articles, book chapters, books, dissertations and technical reports, in psychology. Also includes psychological aspects of related disciplines such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, anthropology, business and law.
Since 1987, English-language books and chapters from books have been included. Abstracts of dissertations are also included.
• Use if you need full-text articles only. This database has fewer journals but all articles are available full-text. It covers 1988-to the present. All articles in PsycARTICLES are indexed in PsycINFO with links to the full text.
• Psychology-related e-books.
• Includes nearly 14,000 chapters in PDF from more than 800 books published by APA and other distinguished publishers.
• Includes most scholarly titles published by APA from copyright years 1953 - 2005. It also includes 100+ out-of-print books, an additional 200+ classic books of landmark historical impact in psychology, and the exclusive electronic release of more than 1,500 authored entries from the APA/Oxford University Press Encyclopedia of Psychology.
• Indexed with controlled vocabulary from APA’s Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms.
• A repository for the full text of psychological tests and measures as well as a rich source of structured information about the tests.
• A wide variety of test types are included in PsycTESTS, including achievement and aptitude tests, intelligence tests, tests of cognitive functioning, occupational tests, personality tests, etc.
• The database includes the full text of psychological tests and measures, as available; full bibliographic records and descriptive summaries of tests in each record; descriptive summaries of commercially available tests with links to the publisher.