Starting March 30, items requested will be sent to your campus mailbox or shipped to your home address. Please respond to emails from the library so we send items to the correct address.
1. Use OneSearch to find library materials. When you find something you want to check out, click on the title.
2. Click the Place Hold - Request Item button.
3. Before you place a hold, you need to login to your account. Pick the Login with Stetson Username and Password option.
5. Next you will see a Hold Request form. Check the box next to Main Library Shelves and click submit.
5. The hold is placed. You will get an email when it is ready to be picked up. Pick up times are 1 pm to 5 pm daily.
The library will ship materials from our collection to the home address of students enrolled at the Celebration campus or who are taking courses online. We will also ship library owned materials to the home address of faculty who teach at Celebration or online.
Search for library materials using One Search at the library's website. Use the information to copy and paste title, author, and call number information into the form.
If available for loan, the item will be mailed to you within 48 hours with a due date for the item to be returned. You will also have the option to return materials when you come back to campus in the fall. Email email@example.com if you will need to extend the due date to August 2020 or respond to overdue notices when they arrive in your Stetson email inbox.