The library will gather items for you to pickup or have shipped to you. To get the process started, find the items in OneSearch and put them on hold. See instructions below.
1. Use OneSearch to find library materials.
When you find something you want to check out, click on the title to get more information and options.
2. Click the Place Hold - Request Item button.
3. Before you can place a hold, you need to login to your account.
Pick the option: Login with Stetson Username and Password.
4. Login using your Stetson username and password.
5. Next you see the Hold Request form. If you are a student taking online courses or a professor teaching online courses, you may request that the library ship books to your home address. Add address information in the note are please. Click Submit.
5. The hold is placed!
You will get an email from email@example.com when it is ready to be picked up.
The library will ship materials from our collection to the home address of students who are taking courses online. We will also ship library owned materials to the home address of faculty who teach online.
Search for library materials using One Search at the library's website. Use the information to copy and paste title, author, and call number information into the form.
If available for loan, the item will be mailed to you within 48 hours with a due date for the item to be returned.