What can librarians help with?
Ask us anything and we will do our best to either find the answer, or find someone who has it.
Our favorite things to help with include:
- Finding & accessing all kinds of information
- Selecting databases & research strategies
- Citing sources & avoiding plagiarism
- Evaluating information to determine if it is credible
- Assisting students & faculty with any other questions about research & information
Who are the librarians?
Follow the links below to learn more about the librarians at the duPont-Ball Library.
How can I get in touch with a librarian?
We can help over phone/text: 386-747-9028, email: email@example.com, or in person. A librarian is on-call at all times the Writing Center is open (our hours are listed here).